Women’s Health Physical Therapy
Women throughout their lifespan may suffer from pelvic floor dysfunction, chronic pelvic pain, or other musculoskeletal problems specific to women. The physical therapist at N-Balance Physical Therapy are trained in the area of women’s health and understand the intimacy of these problems.
“The incidence of back pain in pregnant women is as high as 71% with 37% still experiencing pain 18 months postpartum.” Journal of Women’s Health Physical Therapy, 2019
- Low back and pelvic pain
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diastasis Recti Abdominis
- Scar Tissue Adhesions (cesarean or perineal)
- Core strengthening/return to exercise
- Bladder/bowel dysfunction
Pelvic and Abdominal Pain
- Abdominal scars
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Chronic Constipation
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- Dyspareunia (Painful intercourse)
- Vulvar Pain
- Urinary Incontinence (stress and urgency)
- Bowel Incontinence
- Post-Mastectomy Rehab
- Lymphedema and Congestive Therapy
- Coccydynia (tailbone pain)
- SI Dysfunction
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Chronic Headaches
- Chronic Neck and Back Pain
You'll be treated One-on-One by a Licensed Physical Therapist.
We guarantee it. Seriously, the real deal, the entire time.
N-Balance Physical Therapy
One-on-One treatment for one hour
with a Doctor of Physical Therapy.
We help people who suffer from pain become more active without the need for pain medication using natural treatment techniques.
© 2019 N-Balance Physical Therapy, All Rights Reserved
203 N. Alamo Rd. Rockwall, TX 75087